Saturday, August 7, 2010

The first one of its kind....

Finally I've made it! I never ever expected that I'll have a blog of my own and expose it before my well wishers and friends like you.
                    
If you really love reading stories about people who initially hated blogging, here you go, I think this will serve the purpose.

* First I've wondered : " What's a blog? "
* Second : " Why should I care ? No, it’s not my cup of tea .."
* Third : "Okay, I get it !! Blogs are pretty interesting...."
* Fourth :  Finally ( assimilation completed ) : " I started a blog "...

This business changed my perceptions towards blogging and made me realise the fact that

" If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change..."


Hoping that this bumbling amateur will transform into an accomplished virtuoso soon.....
       
      


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Let your voice be pitched here !!